Friday, July 16, 2010

Li: I'm ready to win Slam

Tennis is a world popular sport. This sport was created long time ago in United Kingdom. This sport uses racket for swinging ball between 2 sides. There is a significant player, who is Chinese, name Li Na. Li Na, she announced that she ready to be the victor a Grand Slam. She is getting pleasure from achieved to become one out of ten people of Ericsson WTA Tour rankings. Also, she claimed that her first title on grass in Birmingham in June, defeating former world No 1 Maria Sharapova in directly sets at last. She was successful because she can win No 1 with her incredible skill but in the end, she was defeated by veteran Francesca Schiavone, who was an Italian. Even she lost but she got the value experience.

I decided to analyze her news because she had interesting ideas on tennis. For example, she set her goal high. In my thought losing gave her strongly affect on playing tennis. For me, if I have a chance to go to tournament, it might be a great memory.


http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2010-07/09/content_10086088.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment